A blog is a web-log, an informal way to communicate with your customers. A Blog can be useful for journal-type updates, expressing viewpoints. Blogs are also good for generating search engine traffic.
- Update your blog anytime, from anywhere there is an internet connection!
- Log in to the blog directly from the webpage, without having to access the SiteApex admin.
- Categorize your topics with unlimited categories.
- Automatically creates archives by date.
- Logged in users can post comments on your articles.
- Logged in users can rate comments with "like" or "dislike".
- Blog can be set up to produce a RSS feed, allowing users to subscribe to receive updates from your Blog.
- The RSS feed allows your blog to post updates on other sites such as Facebook.