Create Forms with Form Builder
Unlimited forms can be used for a variety of purposes, for example online registrations, newsletter signups, product ordering, contact... Some standard form options are already set up to streamline & add consistency to the process.
- Create a custom thank-you page.
- Forms can be linked to online payment options.
- Duplicate existing forms.
- You can require user confirmation by email, to ensure that registrants are qualified and committed.
- Requests are stored in an online checklist for tracking & processing (figure 1).
- Forms can be auto-processed (ie. automatic signup for newsletters), or they can be subject to further validation (figure 2).
- Form contents can be exported in CSV format.
- The owner of the form can choose to receive an email notification that a form has been submitted. All of the information the visitor submitted can be included right in this email.
- Designate which security group your visitors will become part of once the form submission is processed.
- Selected form fields can be required (the user has to complete them in order to submit the form).
- Field types include Short Text, Long Text:, Multiple Choice, Single Choice, Single Choice list, Product Field (when offering products for sale).
- Option to "display processed results", which can be used as a guest book or for similar applications.
- If a user is logged in to the site, Form Builder will auto populate fields in the form (name, email, address, etc).